Looking for a job or an internship in Brussels?
Interested in working with the Jesuits?
JESC is offering an employment opportunity for the post of Political and Leadership Formation Programme Manager. The role of the programme manager will be to:
- coordinate and manage the JESC projects of forming political and other leaders, able to build on Christian teaching with the skills and knowledge to manage successfully in an uncertain world and
- enable the Jesuits as effective brokers in promoting faith and justice in Europe.
JESC is also offering an internship opportunity for the post of Communications Officer. The role of the Communications Officer will be to
- build audiences for JESC and Jesuits in Europe
- increase the profile of JESC
- improve communication between major European Jesuit works.
APPLICATIONS AND DEADLINE
Both positions are expected to begin in the month of March 2018. Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 7 February 2018 at 7pm. For more details, follow the instructions under the “More information” document of each opening.