Looking for an internship in the creation & editing of audio-visual material, and SoMe management? Video and Media Assistant WANTED!
Join us in the Jesuit European Social Centre and help us with our mission of bringing Vision and Values to the heart of the European Union!
We are looking for three main traits:
• The ability to communicate the values of the organization;
• The ability to create engaging audio-visual material and to capture the highlights of the activities;
• The ability to apply creative mind and storytelling skills.
• Video and photo shooting covering all the activities organized by JESC
• Set up and run the sound and video equipment used to conduct live events such as meetings and events
• Support the development of a communication strategy aligned with short-term and long-term planning
• Support for editing and assembling recorded raw material (camera footage, dialogue, pictures, graphics) for broadcasting.
• Work closely with the Content and Social Media Assistant in executing the communication strategy
Requirements or Essential Qualifications:
• Education: Master’s in Communication, Media studies, Visual art, Photography, or similar
• Languages: English C1 (Written and spoken) and French desirable, additional languages desirable
• Competencies: Excellent communication skills, Strong attention to detail, Active listener, Solutions oriented, Strong interpersonal skills, High level of self-motivation and dedication, Organisational and time management skills, Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Proficient in MS Office; experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks); familiarity with design editing software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or similar).
Nice to have
• Basic understanding of EU Affairs
• Driver’s license category B
• Knowledge of Spanish or German or Dutch
Please send an email with the subject Video and Media Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching:
Letter of Intent, explaining your competency for this position, in JESC (about 500 words)
Curriculum Vitae and Portfolio/blog/previous production